Friday, March 02, 2007

P.S.

I know some of my blogging buddies are Lucille Ball fans, so I wanted to share this blog with you! Jean is fun to visit anyhow, but she has a real interesting "series" going on right now that I wanted to share!

http://msgreenthumbjean.blogspot.com/

~Blessings!

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Dear Bonnie, Being your nosy neighbor that I am, I can't see, open up the curtains a tad more... show me the pillow material you are cutting?
When I was in 4h we did one of our first crafts as pillow covers too... we covered foam squares... we called them *situpons* too....then we brought them to every meeting to sit on since we met in the cellar and there weren't enough chairs.
We had this big cookie tin too that we decorated and then passed around the circle for everyone to take turns filling and bringing to the next meeting for our snacks. You can tell what my fond memories of 4h are... sitting and snacking
;)

Jean said...

Thanks for the link! I have a couple more days of Lucy.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Bonnie. I am finally blogging again! So glad I could stop i nand catch up on your days. I really enjoyed the story about your church lesson. You know, I like to hear people's impressions of the sermon/teaching. It helps me be there and feel the words. Thank you.

By the way, the black background is hard on my eyes. :-) But I wil lcome back anyway.