And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by Him. Col 3:17
I love the photograph, get a barnwood frame-- and you've got a picture DaVinci would love....
Should be cheep cheep huh? Hey, how did you get your pic with your name on here, you know that cute pic of you and hubby?
Cute! I'm a sucker for barnboard.
Thats too cute. Love it
MAYBE a nice eldery couple will rent it , then you won't have to put up with kids. NANCY JO
What a great picture! Love it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love the photograph, get a barnwood frame-- and you've got a picture DaVinci would love....
Should be cheep cheep huh? Hey, how did you get your pic with your name on here, you know that cute pic of you and hubby?
Cute! I'm a sucker for barnboard.
Thats too cute. Love it
MAYBE a nice eldery couple will rent it , then you won't have to put up with kids.
NANCY JO
What a great picture! Love it!
Post a Comment