Friday, March 30, 2007

Happy Friday!



Happy Friday once again! Kind of a quick week for me, and usually they drag on right before vacation. I do work next Monday and Tuesday, they the rest of next week and the following week off. I do have plans for my house those weeks, hopefully it will not be as cold, nasty and snowy as they are predicting!

I went to my daughter's highschool schedule planning this morning. Four more years of grade school and that's it! I can't believe how time flies. I am SO proud of her. She wants to do it all, and she really had the energy to do it! She is heavy on the math, science and tech courses which is wonderful. She has so much more confidence in herself than I ever did at that age.

Baseball practice for my son starts tonight! Yippee! A sure sign of spring. DD decided suddenly that instead of softball that she has played since 3rd grade she'd like to try tennis. I thought it sounded interesting. So next Monday she starts tennis practice.

Tomorrow, I am having a quick(?) 4H meeting so some girls that weren't here last week can catch up. I will try to remember the camera! I think one of DD's friends is spending the night and then we are visiting a new church Sunday morning. My niece's 17th birthday party is also this weekend. But all in all I should have plenty of time to get the house in order before vacation, so once I'm off I can do what I really want, like paint. I don't really want to paint, I REALLY want to sew. But something in me says paint. It's been some sort of tradition the last 2 Easter breaks.

I almost forgot, the tea towel is a gift for my girlfriends 35th birthday Monday! The same day she gets to find out (hopefully) if her first baby is a boy or a girl!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend. Thank you all for visiting, and make sure to take a moment to say hello!
~Blessings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Beemoosie Its Creativegirl from MJF love your site and your teatowel.

Beemoosie said...

Thank you! Come again!