Sunday, March 25, 2007

Angels Among Us




What a sweet surprise to receive a package from Marybeth Saturday! I have made such wonderful friends through MaryJane's Farmgirl Forum and blogging. A year ago I would have told you it was impossible to make friends on-line. Now, I know we can. I have found women who all have some of these things in common; organics, creativity, nature, farmlife, and we share our ups and downs. Funny thing is, I have made friends with all sorts of women, homemakers, shopkeepers, nurses, teachers and lawyers. They don't care that I am a housewife/lunchlady! We found common ground first, and our occupations didn't matter. That does't happen much here in town.
Thank you all for your friendship. For anyone who wonders, it is real. I have friends on the MaryJane's forum (check it out in my links) that check on me if I'm not around for a few days, email me regularly, snail mail me,pray with me, and like Marybeth, send sweet packages just because.
If you can't tell from the picture from my wonky camera, MB sent me tea that has a flower that blooms, a seed growing kit for forget-me-nots and a sweet pair of socks!
Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Beach Girl said...

I cherish your friendship, Bonnie. I don't check the PO box daily but went over there today. What a nice surprise to find the lovely note you sent; thank you.

You are a special lady and I am grateful to know you and call you friend.

Vanessa

PS~Regarding the barber pole.....yes, the history in general, not that one specifically. One of my favorite history stories to share with kids. :-)