Friday, March 30, 2007

Ooops, We Went Thrifting Again!


Ignore the model who, omigosh, needs to lose weight! Loved that apron though! Friday's seemed to have become thrifting days. I don't think my son believes "we'll just pop in for a minute!" anymore!


This one is Nancy Jo's fault! She sent me the cutest little "egg shaped" cookie cutter, and I just couldn't let it be lonely!

This is a cobbler style apron, it may get turned into something else.

An unfinished piece, but very pretty fabric with a bit of lace.

I truly don't know what this was supposed to be; maybe someone's WIP. It has a ruffle on the top and bottome and it's pleated. I just couldn't resist the fabric.

A nice long table runner to embroider.

Some vintage papers for card making or perhaps scrapbooking.

7 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

Way to go BON!!! THRIFTING IS VERY VERY HEALTHY, I'm sure I have seen that written someplace.
NANCY JO

Day4plus said...

You did good, my friend. As Nancy Jo said we are sving the landfills from becoming full. MB

Cottage1945 said...

Hi again! Nice finds! I so want to go thrifting now after seeing your treasures.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

How come I never find the treasures? Maybe I'm going to the wrong spots... I need to follow you. No, I'd need to go in first! Ha!! Great, fun finds.

Beach Girl said...

Love the fabric and the papers!

Although I love living on this island, I sure do miss the many thrift stores I used to be able to go to.

We have a 2nd one here in the village now, so I'm tickled!

Good finds...keep on saving those landfills.

Vanessa :-)

Mary L. Briggs said...

You hit the jackpot! What a great thrifting trip. I love the aprons! No, I don't suppose you'll be able to fool your ds with that "popping in the store for just a minute" excuse anymore!

Unknown said...

Cute things! Enjoy them. I popped over here from my sister's blog, Jungle Mom. I enjoyed reading and looking as some of your past posts. by the way - "How did you come up with the name *beemoosie*?