Thursday, April 26, 2007

A Little Business Here...


Good business though! We will have our Prom Time Drawing May 1st. So all you ladies that were teetering on the fence about showing your prom pictures, you have a few more days to get your nerve up and dive in! And for those of you who didn't have a prom, didn't go, or just would prefer not to show your pictures, make sure you visit, there will be some surprises that day...

It's getting to be the busy time of year. The garden needs attention, the sewing projects seemed to have multiplied and the sports season officially kicks off tonight. DD has her first tennis match.

So blessings to you all, leave a note and let me know what you are up to!

8 comments:

Day4plus said...

Hi Bonnie, not much going on here. I am itching to get out in the garden but it is pouring rain and I might melt out in that stuff.
Since Jolene moved out I am thinking of fixing up her room as a sewing room, so maybe that would be a good project for a day like today. Off I go. MB

LA said...

Hello! So glad you dropped by the pink kitchen. It looks lovely in your parts. Have fun tonight! I'm a huge sports fan.

Cheers! LA

Anonymous said...

Hi Bonnie! I know its been a looong time since I wrote to you! Buddy and I are doing fine and enjoying the weather here in FL. I have planted some flowers in a few garden beds, mostly impatients. I need to take a few photos of them and post them. Thanks for all of your prayers towards us and for your support, we appreciate you!

Tracy said...

I am SLOWLY spring cleaning... I seem not to be too motivated this year. Blogging is much more fun...

Anonymous said...

I'm up to my chin in laundry today after my little outing yesterday!
Does showing off today in my pink hat...with no makeup on count...lmbo!!

Mary L. Briggs said...

Sounds like you are having a busy time. It has been raining off and on here for a couple of days, so I've just been--goofing off! (You probably thought I was going to say cleaning house!)

Beach Girl said...

That naughty little snowman did finally leave!

Vanessa

Aunt Jenny said...

Busy here with cubscouts, doctor appointments and misc. errands today. If it is as sunny today I am going to devote tomorrow to yardwork..unless I get called to sub at the school. I am hoping for a day in the yard!!