It's here! Spring break is here! It's a mind over matter thing with me, but ALWAYS the week before a big vacation I just get bone tired and house lazy!! Like: I ...don't think....I...can make...it...one..more..DAY...ugh!
But whew! I made it and it's vacation time! Yes, I always do a little bit of spring cleaning over break. I am not a neat freak. But as mentioned before, the house usually needs some desperate help by the time I am off of work!
I was planning on painting the bedroom, but DH insisted I wait until we take the old bed out then he will help me over a weekend.
"Well, ok, dear, if you really insist!"
So we will go bed shopping the weekend after Easter and see where it goes from there.
So my walk in pantry/laundry room will get the most of my attention. It's just one of those rooms things get tossed into and it's time to toss it all out!
With painting off the list, unless I get crazy and paint the laundry room; there will be tons of creative time. Oh Happy happy daze!! A couple of projects to finish and a few maybe to start!
That sounds like my type of vacation!
14 comments:
Have a great vacation.
Wishing you a wonderful week! Blessings to you and yours....
Bonnie,
How nice for you, I know you love being at home, wish I could stop in and bother you.
I will need to see pictures of what you are up to, so keep us updated.
NANCY JO
Have a wonderful vacation, sometimes just being able to be HOME for a few days is GREAT. ENJOY,ENJOY,ENJOY
It's definitely spring-cleaning time. I did a little today and have lots more to do!
Can I come vacation??? lol Have a wonderful vacation! I hope you have lots of fun create some neat treasures!!!
Enjoy each and every minute!
Vanessa
Oh happy vacation days!!! Enjoy each one and can't wait to hear all about them, esp. the crafty projects!
Enjoy your break! We are on Break this week as well. Spring cleaning has been happening already ghouth since hubby had 4 days in a row off, I made good use of him!! LOL Actually it was his idea to dig in to some dreaded areas! We all get a room or closet or garage deemed "dreaded" don't we?
God bless!
Have a happy vacation and just enjoy being at home.
Wonderful story about your daughter.
Relax and enjoy Marybeth
Enjoy the time off. Wish we could see your creativity.
Just wanted to take a moment and say Hello! to you!
I've been busy with my new pup and getting ready for my grand-kids visit. Haven't had the time to visit like I love to and miss everyone.
So happy to hear you are off for a Spring vacation and loved your testimony about your daughters!
Blessed Easter and everything the day is about! Claudia O.
A painting and tossing-out vacation! Actually, this is good for the soul. Enjoy your time off.
Dear B,
A new bed. I need one of those. I have a bedroom under construction right now. What color were you going to paint yours. I'm leaning to something airy.Are you buying new mattress? Do you know a good brand?
My pantry is "what's behind closed door is outa sight outa mind, ya just may have to learn to take real big steps... ooo well not real organized. How much of a neat freak like, do you alphabetize your pantry shelves?
Post a Comment