Friday, April 20, 2007

Prom Time Drawing!

Alright, I got this crazy idea from reading Big Mamma's post at www.bigmama1.blogspot.com. She let it all out and posted her prom picture from about 20 years ago! So let's do it girls!! I want to see your prom pictures! If you are brave and post one of your prom pictures, leave a comment and I'll have a random drawing!!



Here I am 19 years ago!

17 comments:

Little Penpen said...

Love the big hair! I didn't go to my prom, but if I had, I would definitely post the picture for you to see! I'm sure this pic. brings back memories for you.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I'm brave enough for this one...teehee!!

Ellen said...

Dear B,
O I was in my girlfriend's dress shop yesterday, killing my lunch hour, watching girls trying on dresses. There was this one mom from Mass. and they thought hey if we get a Florida dress no chance anyone has one like it at home...
so her daughter goes in with one
and it was too small... her mother announces to the whole shop she is busting out everywhere in it... and her daughter from behind the curtain "O MOM"
then my girlfriend pulls out this lavender medium dress from her back stash and when the mother saw her daughter all she could say was WOW.She was absolutely gorgeous... perfect color for her hair
then when her daughter went back in the fitting room the mother started crying... she was soo dumbfounded at what a drop dead beauty she had NOW on her hands...
They grow up soooo fast.

I guess so did we.

You graduated in 88? o was your class song the big don't worry Bee Happy??
You are "simply irresitable"?? Dirty dancing lol


Lets see I think I was still trying to lose my preggers fat from #2 lol in 1988.

I don't have my prom photo, we lost so many photos in a hurricane a couple years ago. Maybe MsDaisy has one in her archives lol I will have to check next time I am home.

I ran to the closet, looking no prom but I do have the butterick pattern I made my dress from... lol... or a photo from 1988... as *the fatty* tho if you want me in formal wear... I found me in a fraternity formal dress 35 years ago... circa 1972...

Dazzled by the gloves...are you going to tell us more about that night?

Mary L. Briggs said...

Oh, Bonnie, look how cute you are! Sorry no prom picture from me-I stayed home that night!

Beach Girl said...

LOVE IT! :-)

No pictures of me;I don't know what happened to them. Believe me, I'm not fretting over their loss.

Bonnie, you're the best! I'm so glad we met. I'd love to have you all come down here sometime.

As for the book list, I'm re-working it;almost done. Somewhere I lost some of it. :-(

XO,
Vanessa

Tracey said...

Oh, I love it, Moosie! That blue is my absolute fave!

Sadly, I never went to my prom, so no pics from me.

Patti said...

I would - but I didn't go to prom. Went to the mountains with three girl friends to my parents cabin so we could have fun and not think about the fact that we didn't have dates. It didn't work . . . That was - oh my! - 42 years ago!

Anonymous said...

You are so cute. Unfortunately my school didn't have a prom, there was a city ordinance against dancing in the city limits. That's right, Kevin Bacon would have had a time with that town. But you look wonderful.
Kathy

Jean said...

I posted some pics but I'm not sure it will count. It looks like I'm the only one whose brave enough to do it!

Pam said...

That is a great picture - very 80's.

Is Prom also High School graduation? We didn't have a Prom but I had a High School Graduation dinner and dance. But that was in 1976. I am from Canada but I bought my dress in Helena Montana. It was a lovely dress. I don't know where it is now. I will see if I can find pictures somewhere - LOL

Day4plus said...

You look so nice. I posted my old timer picture on my strawberry blog. It was in 19blubetyblub. MB

Unknown said...

What a cute picture and I love the blue too!! I didnt' go to my prom either.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

OK-- I'll have to do some serious digging. Game on. You look very pretty!

Carole said...

No prom picture for me. I didn't go to my prom. Does that mean I don't get to participate in the contest? lol I could post my graduation picture!

Aunt Jenny said...

Okay...posted my very '70's prom pic on the MJF site. If only I looked as good now..but then 33 years will take alot out of a gal..haha.

Rita Loca said...

I was home schooled before it was called that! We studied "by correspondence". No prom pictures. But this was fun to remember the styles!

Gretchen said...

Hi B,

Thanks for stopping by. I'll have to see if I can round up and scan my prom pictures. I'll let you know! Love the pictures with you and those 4H-ers.