Saturday, April 07, 2007

Blogging



I was shocked to see my name listed on RoseMary's Life in a Cordwood Cabin blog as one of her picks for the Thinking Blogger award. Now I must choose five to pass this on to. I love all my blogging friends. Some make me think, some make me laugh and some just lovingly open up their lives for a brief glimpse and some friendship. So for some thinkers, I choose:

www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com Our friend Sue at Herbal Farmstead. I especially enjoy her post on organic cleaning, which is something I am just learning about and want to get better and more disciplined at. So Sue, here's to you for making me think about the products I use!

www.obeehave.blogspot.com This is really making ME think! Whew! Next is my spunky Sister in Christ Ellen! That girl has a mind! She can go from horticulture to fishing, to baking to the Bible faster than you can say ALL-I-GA-TOR, and she KNOWS what she's talkin' about! She has a love for the Lord that constantly inspires me, and she always has a kind word for everyone.



www.messythrillinglife.blogspot.com Visiting Brin is always a treat in southern charm and hospitality. Her life is messy and thrilling, and her blog is always fun. She has a beautiful writing style and always something wonderful to share. She is another gal who can take pieces from her everyday life and leave you thinking of the deeper, more meaningful things.

www.sunshinescreations.blogspot.com I met Sunshine on the MaryJane's farmgirl forum, actually she hosted the first swap I participated in. She is a sweet sweet woman, and amazingly talented. I don't think she could possibly EVER sleep, she finishes so many projects. She is truly a "fiber artist" and knows many, many different crafts. She post tutorials on her blog of many of her arts and I have learned so much from her. I have asked her alot of questions, and she graciously answers them all! So, if you want to learn something new, or just admire an humble artist, go visit Sunshine!

www.vintagechica.typepad.com This is Eren's blog and I love it! She is a wonderful momma, and talented artist and a beautiful photographer. Whatever she chooses to do, she puts her heart and soul into. I love the peeks into her daily life, stories of her boys, her choices and her crafts. You can't go wrong visiting the Vintage Chica!

I often think about why I blog? I adore the people I have met! All my blogging buddies are #1 in my book. I have been inspired to finish projects, try new things, do a little more for others and countless other things!

P.S. I don't know if I really deserve this honor of "thinking blogger", I still can not post links!

10 comments:

Tammy said...

I am so glad you got the award and posted all of your favorites...it is a very nice way to get to know others!
I could help you with the links if you like!

Tammy said...

Just send me an email to early_bird79@yahoo.com and I'll walk you through it step by step...

Unknown said...

Of course you deserve it, in fact check my blog, I nominated you, I didnt' know you were already chosen? Thanks so much for adding me to your list, I'm honored!! Hugs and Happy Easter!! So glad you like the bible book mark, your so welcome!!

Alpicks Treasures said...

Everyone is so blessed to have such nice people in our lives. Happy Easter!

Gypsy Purple said...

Wishing you and your family a happy and blessed Easter

Jean said...

Congrats on the award! I hope you have a great vacation and enjoy some family time!

Rita Loca said...

Congratulations! I love checking out the new blogs .

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

This was a geat post today, congratualtions to you and thanks for putting me onto these other blogs as well!

Mary L. Briggs said...

What??? You are a very thinking blogger, Bonnie! I'm loving all of this--its such fun to check out everyones favorite blogs. I thought of you when I was at Wal Mart today. I was waiting to get some fabric cut and my dh was with me. He picked up a quilting magazine and said he liked a quilt that was 'Trip Around the World' pattern. I told him I didn't think I was smart enough to figure out how to do it--but probably Beemoosie could/does! Hey, not that it matters--I'm still working on my curtains!

Ellen said...

Dear B,
O I declare, you are the sweetest!
I haven't had time to sit and read and I was cherishing all your sharings from your Granny when at the end of the blog you put me in as a thinker? I do stinkin thinkin. I am overwhelmed! And through tears now...I type
And speaking of thinking ... thank(((you))) for thinking of me at Easter. The Miracles Happen card came at just the right time when I needed to know there are holders helping me keep hope alive.