Friday, January 26, 2007

Prayers for Grandma

My dear Grandma fell Wednesday night and broke her hip. It almost sounds as if her hip disintegrated causing the fall. She was able to have surgery today, but they could only give her a spinal, not full anesthesia. My mom was with her yesterday, but because of the weather couldn't make it back today. (Mom should have never driven home in the weather Thursday night, but that is a whole other story!) Tomorrow, mom and I will go see Grandma together. I will feel better once I see her. Say a prayer, if you would. Thank you! :)

9 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh, Beemoosie, I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma. I'll pray for her and your family. Please keep us updated. That picture of her is fabulous. Who's that in the background?ttr

Beemoosie said...

Thank you so much Rebekah!
I love these old pictures too! That is her baby brother in the background!

Melanie said...

Brave Lady. You'll all be in my prayers. The docyotrs will look out for your grandma. Focus on the positives...

Day4plus said...

Lots of prayers for Grandma and for you too. MB

Alpicks Treasures said...

I will say a prayer for her, So sorry to hear that. Enjoy your Mom and Grandma while you have them. I am without my parents and I never knew my Grandparents.I'll be thinking about my new friend. Allison

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you, your Mom and your grandma! God cares and He loves you!

Unknown said...

Oh Bonnie, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma, I will say a prayer for her and your family. Safe travels and loved the old pic, just something about those old black and whites!

Aunt Jenny said...

I will sure keep your grandma in my prayers..love that picture too!! You take care!!

Rebekah said...

Beemoosie, Just checking in for some news from your visit with Grandma yesterday. Hope to hear that she is doing well.