I am accepting Sue's tag:
10 Things About Me
1) My passion is quilting, also love to garden, embroider, make cards and cook (well, bake!)
2) I have a weakness for ice cream
3) Never owned a dog until I was 24, can't imagine life without one now!
4) I collect moose (duh!) but also love books, transferware plates, toille, vintage papers.
5) I was widowed at 22, been remarried for 9 years-best 9 years of my life!
6) I love the Lord with all my heart!
7) My dream vacation is to one of the great National Parks, Yellowstone, Denali, Yosemite, ect.
8) If my husband wanted, I would have another baby in a heartbeat, but he doesn't and that is fine too!
9) If I could change ONE thing, I wish I finished college.
10) I am addicted to MaryJanesfarm.com and blogging!
TAG YOU'RE IT!
5 comments:
So glad you did, got to know a little about you! Fun stuff!
Glad to see your tagged. Its alot of fun and a way to get to know others. Allison.. I love Mooses too :)
Not accepting the "tag" today, but am glad to know you better through yours! Two summers ago my husband and I traveled to Yosemite Nat'l Park. It was absolutely incredible and we loved every single minute!
Beemoosie, Now I know that if we were next door neighbors, we'd never get a thing done. We'd talk and talk all day long. It's nice to get to know you better. I just saw your profile too. True Grit...great flick. Why is that one of your favorites? I always liked it because Glen Campbell was in it!
If you ever do get to yosemite, drop me a line and I'll meet you there!
Post a Comment