What an adorable moose and the box is really awesome. BTW I've been trying to link this blog to my site and so far it's not working. I'm still trying. Your other one linked fine. Probably something I'm doing--I'm new at all of this!
Hi, I just love your blog! I have been praying for you and your grandma. I wanted to ask you if you would support me in my weight loss journey, meaning just a word of encouragement once in awhile. Also I was wondering if I can add you as a link on my blog site so that I can easily read your blog and so that others can view your blog, but I am on public access just so you know, maybe this would not appeal to you. Let me know.
4 comments:
The moose is so cute. Where do you find all of that? We may have to swap Mooses back and forth. Have a great morning. Allison
What a fun mail day for you!! Love all the moose, if I EVER see any around here, I"ll be sure to send it your way!
What an adorable moose and the box is really awesome. BTW I've been trying to link this blog to my site and so far it's not working. I'm still trying. Your other one linked fine. Probably something I'm doing--I'm new at all of this!
Hi, I just love your blog! I have been praying for you and your grandma. I wanted to ask you if you would support me in my weight loss journey, meaning just a word of encouragement once in awhile. Also I was wondering if I can add you as a link on my blog site so that I can easily read your blog and so that others can view your blog, but I am on public access just so you know, maybe this would not appeal to you. Let me know.
Post a Comment