And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by Him. Col 3:17
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Eye Candy
I participated in a charm (12x12) fabric swap with some girl's at MaryJane's (funny I say it like it's a place!). This is the package of fabric I received today! I love it all! Thanks gals!
Thank for your visit in my blog. Good your fabrics swap, here in Italy we have done a swap like your but it's stopped and so I have only 10 pieces of fabrics. ciao ciao
3 comments:
I am glad they are getting to peoples homes. I home you have fun making something with them.
Sunshine
ARn't the charm swaps fun???
Thank for your visit in my blog.
Good your fabrics swap, here in Italy we have done a swap like your but it's stopped and so I have only 10 pieces of fabrics.
ciao ciao
Post a Comment