
It's Saturday, and I am off to a lazy start! It's almost 9:00am and I am still in my robe, sipping tea! I have plans of some housework and some card making, but I am in no hurry today!
The snow is coming down outside. It's not sticking as of yet, the ground is pretty wet. Tomorrow night we are supposed to get some sort of snow/sleet/ice storm. Monday is a holiday so it can do whatever it wants, I am going nowhere!
Sounds like a good cozy, crafty weekend!
6 comments:
Ah Bee, it sounds like the most wonderful kind of day! I DO wish it would snow here...even 4" would work! LOL Enjoy...
Oh it sounds like a great day..we have had snow here too, overnight and more to come today. I have to run an errand (to get feed) and went to son's basketball game already this morning, but plan for a lazy stitching in the sunny living room kind of an afternoon..hopefully!!!
Who's the cutie?
I checked in hoping for news on that interesting start to your day. You know, the Real Estate Guide situation. When you least expect it, huh?
Oh that looks like me toady. I was all partied out. So was mommy.
Hugs,
Miss Candi
Oh, I wanted my day to be that way! But, unfortunately, the wood floors needed to be mopped, my grandma needed to be visited, AND I went sledding. Not too bad, but I still wanted to do some sewing. (Might yet before the night is over.)
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. It made my day!
What a great picture. It looks like the dog is wishing a baseball game was going on. MBoksvthr
Post a Comment