I really enjoy this Ipod Shuffle my DH gave me for Christmas! He knows I love my music and that I would borrow DD's Ipod nano whenever I could get it out of her hands. I love to pop it in when I am sewing or cleaning, and it has REALLY helped with my excercise routine. (ok, I just walk, routine sounded so....so...major!) There is just no radio station that could keep up with my tastes, so I love that I can put a little bit of everything on here and switch what I am not in the mood for and FIND what I am in the mood for. Here's some of my favorites lately:
The Beatles - Rubber Soul and 1
The Best of Booker T and the MG's
Vivaldi
Boston Pops Orchestra Romance Classics
Audio Adreneline
Superchic(k)
Josh Turner
Benny Goodman
5 comments:
I love my Ipod too. You have varied tastes in music, as do I! My genres range from Latin to Classical and everywhere in between, Life is Good and it's even better with music!
I love mine too. Just watch out for treadmills! :)
Too Cute. I got an MP3 player for xmas and I love mine. Enjoy yours, Allison
Again, your picture has cracked me up. You are so creative. I enjoy music too. I think everything's better with music.
Bonnie, I have to check out this blog more often. Sorry!!! How's the 4H stuff going? You know you could start up before all the paperwork just to get the kids started. Love the meeses to pieces. Who said that? MB
Post a Comment