Friday, May 11, 2007

Promised Pictures!

Wow, what a week. I think every once and a while God likes to remind me that I can handle alot more than I think. This week was filled with tennis matches, baseball games/practices, soccer practices, eye dr appts. and me as the acting on site manager at the Elementary school for three days. That meant I was at work by 7:00 am when I am used to a 9:45 start! Oh yeah, it was our anniversary Wednesday and we went to a tennis match and a chorus/band concert!! Saturday is a 4H day; more sewing together of squares! And Sunday (Happy Mother's day!) we are going to a family picnic!
I owe you pictures so here are a few! I went book crazy the last week. I don't pay full price, trust me! Some of them were even free.
Oh, yes, my pantry looks a whole lot nicer too!
I have more to show and tell, but alas it's back to work!
~Blessings!

6 comments:

smilnsigh said...

Oh those 'book buys' look good enough to eat! Yummmmmmmmmmy.

Enjoy every minute of your packed life now. It will fly by and in no time at all, these things will be memories.

Not said in a 'downer' way. Oh no!

Just please remember to stop every once in a while, and savor things now. And then, when you again savor their memory, you'll be enjoying them fully, twice. :-)

Mari-Nanci

Gretchen said...

I happen to be a book pig. Looks like you have some really fantastic finds.

Nancy Jo said...

HEY BON,
I have two of those Victorian books, pretty pretty pictures, gets me in trouble with too many ideas.
I was at the thrift this morning, that would be three times this week! Somebody help me! But on the sane side, I did find some good stuff.
Slow down and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.
NANCY JO

Mary L. Briggs said...

Great find on the books. I can never resist them, myself! You had a busy week, but it sounded like a good one. Happy Mother's Day on Sunday.

Aunt Jenny said...

The books look great!! I have such a hard time resisting books too!!
I wish I could have a 4-H day tomorrow..but it is a cubscout day, and that will be fun too...I am wanting to do a sewing or cooking day with 4-H though. Busy busy busy.
Have a great weekend! Loved the pics!

Kay-The Rustic Cottage said...

Bonnie -- I have the Romantic Home Sewing book. Isn't it wonderful?

Hugs,
Kay