Well Hello there! It's Monday again. Life has been busy! Saturday was "opening day" of Little League baseball complete with parade and opening ceremonies. I watched a few innings of my son's game then headed off to the mall (ew) with my daughter and three of her friends. DD needed a dress, yes, a dress! That was a bad word in her vocabulary for many years, but now times are changing! She wanted a dress for her 8th grade semi-formal coming up at the end of the month. It was a fun day, going here, there, and everywhere in that mall; trying on dresses and so forth. I was completely exhausted by the end of it!
Sunday was rest day after church, although I did clean and reorganize my pantry. That was kinda fun though because I stole some hardly used shelves out of my son's room to display my cookbooks on. They look so much better, and are easier to access. I finished up two swaps and got them ready for mailing today. I made an apron for an apron swap. I received mine this weekend and just adore it. I hope my partner likes hers. (I know, I thinking the same thing...why are there no pictures of any of this? I can't answer that!) I was also in a 5 dollar Mamma's day swap and got that finished off. So putting them in the mail today made me feel much better. I still have stuff I need to finish, like by Mother's Day! But that was a pretty good dent in my to-do list!
I do have some lovely new books about vintage decorating and sewing I'd like to show you, along with my new apron from Denise, but it will have to wait. I have to be to work by 7:00 am (GASP!) for the next three days so my blogging may be a little sparse.
I just wanted to say "hey" and check in with my blogging pals. Time to scoot off to make dinner and head to soccer practice!
Blessings~
13 comments:
Oh poo I want to see pics :) I am a true apron fan. ::tap tap tap:: waiting for pics ;) xoxo melzie
Hurry back. I can't wait to see the apron!
I love reading your posts. Compromising between work and home---You remind me of myself, and it's nice knowing others go through the same thing.
Hi Bon!!
Hi, Bonnie. I can't wait to see the photos of the apron from the swap. another crunch before Mother's Day. I have got to mail off to my mom her honey for Mother's Day. hope you have a good week.
The life of a Mom -- going in three directions at one time! Don't wear yourself out. Looking forward to future pics.
Hey!! Wanna see those photos too!!
Yep, it's the life of a multi-tasking Mama! :-)
Can't wait to see the apron.
I put storm pictures up.
Vanessa
"Hey" back to you Bonnie! Hope your week is going well. I want to see the books and the apron!
"DD needed a dress, yes, a dress! "
Awwww, I love it!!!! :-))))
Mari-Nanci
Bonnie, My friend where did you find that fabric you made Denises apron out of? I love it.Great job.
Hugs,
Elizabeth
Me tooooo I want to see. I love love love baseball. This is my sons first year of minor league. We're excited but he's smaller than everyone his age so it scares me a little bit. He pitches and plays an awesome short.
Yeah, Bonnie. I want to see pics, too. I may have to pout until you publish them. :) Seriously, I wish we were neighbors so we could sew together and show off our wares. It's always more fun to show something to someone who appreciates the work that went into it. Blessings on your weekend. Happy MOthers Day.
Post a Comment