Saturday, May 12, 2007

My Apron Swap!



This is the beautiful apron I received from Denise/Levisgrammy, my apron swap partner! I just love it! Make sure you click on the picture and get a good look at the fabric, it is just too sweet! Not only did I receive a lovely apron, I met another lovely farmgirl friend!

9 comments:

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

That is a really charming apron! I love the colors and the pattern is so cute!
I also enjoyed catching up on your past post-and loved your tulip pictures.
Have a wonderful Mother's Day Bonnie!

Tracy said...

I think that I have that pattern, but I haven't made it yet. I love the fabric! Did you see that I'm giving away an apron on Monday? If you haven't already, you should enter to win!

smilnsigh said...

Oh that fabric is just precious. :-)

Mari-Nanci

Little Penpen said...

Oh, I love the apron and the fabric is adorable! What a sweet friend you found.

Tracy said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!
Love,
Tracy

Beach Girl said...

I love it!

Happy Mother's Day, Bonnie!

I hope you have a great day, my sister in Jesus.

Love,
Vanessa

~~Mikki Jo said...

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. I love your new apron!!!

Unknown said...

Oh its so cute and homey!! I love it! Is that a Mexican Afghan under it peeking out though? I just posted some of my Mexican Pottery on Friday for Show and Tell. Since my hubby is from Mexico and we go down about every 18 months, I have quite a bit of Mexican touches scattered about my house.

Gretchen said...

That apron is so darn cute! I want it! I don't even sew (aside from quilting), but I bet I could put one together. I am inspired, Girl. :) Look out!