Round one is all the names of the gals that posted a prom picture either on their blog or on MaryJanes Farmgirl Forum. AND THE WINNER IS: SWEET HARVEST HOMESTEAD!
Way to go girl! I will be putting together a celebration package for you and getting it in the post this week!
Now I did say that there would be all sorts of excitement today! (Can you hear it? WooHoo!) And the best thing is there is a 2nd drawing! Yes indeedy, you don't think I would let all those wonderful comments go to waste do you? I wasn't about to leave anyone out b/c "pictures are too old, didn't go to the prom, or you were uncomfortable posting them"! I just couldn't do that. So here we go! The EVERY WOMAN IS BEAUTIFUL DRAWING. This group consists of all the ladies that commented on the Prom Time drawing, but for their own reasons didn't or couldn't post a picture.
So here it goes...drawing #2....THE WINNER OF DRAWING #2 is Kathy (knewslady)!
Congrats girls and thanks to everyone for being the beautiful women you are!
9 comments:
How sweet of you to have two drawings! Congrats! to the winners.
Congratulations!!!! What a fun May Day!!!
That was fun!
Yay!! To everyone. Thank you Bonnie for the fun idea. Marybeth
Congratulations to the winners and thank you for prompting me dust off the photo and put it up for the world to see...or at least a few bloggers! Happy May Day!
Congrats to the winners!! I enjoyed the photos of prom, all the girls looked so cute! Love the blue background!
Congrats to you both!
Such a cool idea and sweet gesture. It sure makes blogging even more fun!
Whoopie!
Thanks Bonnie!
Lindy
Post a Comment