Thursday, February 15, 2007

A Serious Matter


Ok, I have just GOT to know

White socks or Printed?

I love my printed socks, hearts, flowers, holidays, MOOSE, you name it, I've got them! I am just SHOCKED to find out that the ladies at work find my socks a little on the WILD side!
Little ol' me, wild?
My mother thinks I am the most conservative thing in the world! But the women I work with laugh and sigh at my socks as if the thought of even buying them would make them blush!

So I need to know, whites or colors?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

For sure colors...I love crazy socks!!!
Love, Aunt Jenny

Ellen said...

socks? lol i don't have any on today... i am in flipflops.
i have a couple. see
me in my profile, i got on white ones.... i do have a pair of red ones too so i am 50-50. i like the pink! do you have socks with toes now that is wild! but come to think of it is what i'd need for my flip flops lol

Pam said...

Every single pair of my socks are white (except I have one black pair to wear with black pants)

Does that make me weird?

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Yesterday I had on polka dots,
I have some that say "Quilting Girl" and some doggie socks that say "woof" and some with flowers, and hearts and strawberries and apples... and Oh, the snowflakes and the skiers... you get the picture! I LOVE wild and wierd socks.

Lindy said...

White for me too!
Lindy

Rebekah said...

Never, ever white. Not even if the occasion calls for white.

Tracey said...

Oh, printed, honey, printed! Can you imagine me in plain, boring and drab white??? Nope. Not gonna happen. Sheesh...white socks ranks right up there with a clean house...DULL (sorry, Pam & lindy!)

Nancy Jo said...

HI Bon,
I would go with the printed, for the most part. I probably wouldn't wear them with another pattern, say on my pants or blouse, but there are so many cute patterns out there you have to wear them sometimes.
NANCY JO

Anonymous said...

They gotta have life, and the white ones just simply do not.
If there is a time or occasion for white, I would borrow a pair from daughter, but that has not happened.
Besides, if everyone wore white, what would others talk about...

Unknown said...

Pretty printed ones for sure!!! White is too hard to keep white!

Jean said...

I would love fun socks but I have bad feet and can't wear anything but white with as much cotton as I can get. Every one should have a "wild" streak of some kind!

Elizabeth said...

You wild???? I love printed socks. Oh your bunny partner is going to have to be on the look out. :)
Hugs,
Elizabeth

Mrs Pretzel said...

Colored. And I was a preschool teacher, so I had toe socks on top of THAT. The kids used to LOVE to see what socks I had on each day!

rachel

Unknown said...

It is nice to find a kindred spirit in the sock department. I love my colorful socks!!! And, at work I do get a few raised eyebrows. My favorites are my striped multi-colored socks! LOVE THEM!