Monday our school was closed due to the windchill factor. So I stayed cozy in front of the fire and finished cutting my log cabin quilt strips. 
Here are some of the quilt blocks I have put together so far. I think there will be a total of 36. 
I missed my camera those two days! I have learned to keep the extra batteries charged!
I missed my camera those two days! I have learned to keep the extra batteries charged!
We take our daughter to a meeting tonight about starting highschool next year; time sure does fly! I hope all of you are warm and safe! I know some of you out there are planning spring gardens all ready!! Can't wait to see those pictures!
~Blessings
7 comments:
Looks like a "cold weather cabin" quilt to me!
Aren't we spoiled by blogs and digital camera's!! Hey, we all have our must have, so keep those batteries charged so you can keep us in photos!
I was hoping you would post a picture of your quilt blocks and 'yessiree' you did. thanks. I like the cold weather cabin comment. Fun. Stay warm. MB
I love the quilt blocks you have done. Is it hard? I have only done the easy stuff. Can't wait to see it once your all done.
I think I will quilt in the ditch also. I don't have the talent to do much else yet, and it seems the most fitting for the pattern.
Quilting? Yikes. But, lovely. Daughter starting high school? Just yikes.
Bonnie,
You just don't know how much I wish we were neighbors!
Your log cabin quilt is going to be beautiful.
Lindy
Post a Comment