It's so cold that when I returned to work Tuesday and had to go into the walk-in refridgerator, I thought it was too warm in there. I thought something was wrong and checked the temperature...it was right were it was supposed to be at 40 degrees. It felt like a heat wave in there! THAT'S how cold it is!
6 comments:
Funny - the same thing happened to me last night. I came home from work-5 degrees. I'd been to the grocery store to pick up pop for the teenagers. I went downstairs to put it in the basement refridgerator and thought it was unplugged. It felt warm. Oh well, life up north....
I thought you were joking. I laughed...Are you serious???? I won't laugh if you're serious! That is COLD. I don't even know what that feels like. I could make you a chunky and funky hat for that noggin.
Your making me feel cold just looking at the picture. It does look nice! Hang in there!
I know, after our bitter cold spell, it warmed up to 26 and it felt pretty good! lol
It has been over 40 at some point here the past few days and man...after way over a month below 25 I have just been feeling so warm again!!! My milk fridge in the garage (for the excess milk from our cow) is I think more to keep the milk warmer out there..haha
love, Aunt Jenny
Oh my gosh! That IS cold. Think warm thoughts, this won't be forever...
Post a Comment