I know all you women will be insanely jealous when you see what DH got me for Valentine's day! Please, don't compare your DH or condemn him for the same old flowers and candy...
Here it is...

TWO John Wayne movies and a new DVD player!
And yes, wierd one that I am, I love it!
7 comments:
You did good. Nothing weird about that. His heart was in it for you. I like John Wayne. The Cowboys are my fav. Hope you had a nice day
You got wonderful presents. I like westerns too... i love montgomery cliff and john wayne in red river. and I like the spaghetti westerns with clint eastwood... the good the bad and the ugly. did he make you popcorn too?
Hope you are feeling better, its sure not fun being sick!
Great Valetine gifts!
Ohhh -- nice gift!
Way to go! Your husband knows you and what you love, that's what it's all
about.
A-hem....no, I won't compare City Boy. No, I won't...I won't...I won't...the dirty rotten scoundrel (okay, so he's clean, but you know what I mean!) And no gift at all for me...I'd have LOVED John Wayne!
Bonnie, your hubby deserves a big ole kiss, from you!! What a sweet thing to do, he's a keeper!!
Post a Comment