My friend Clare from MaryJanes Forum is quite the inspiration! It has been such fun getting to "know" her these last few months. She always talks about going out for walks. She just does it, gets out there and gos! So I got out there today, though I could have thought of 100 other things to do and WALKED! It was beautiful and I feel great!
5 comments:
Enjoyed your walk around town, loved the old buildings!! Happy New Year Bonnie!!
Well that was nice, I just looked at all your pictures. The walk was nice, Christmas was nice, kids were nice, I really liked seeing all of your goings on. The Sunshine ornament you made came out real nice, I saw those on her blog. The plate at the bottom from John to mom made me laugh. My son Jon made one for me when he was little, and he did the same thing, put his name on top and mine on the bottom.
NANCY JO
Funny for you to catch that about the plates, his family ribs him about that EVERY year!
What a fun walk..I loved it. I always love Clare's walks too..I should do that like you girls. LOVED the old buildings..great pics!!
Great Pics, Bonnie! Glad that I inspired you!
Post a Comment