
I bought this wonderful soap from my wonderful farmgirl friend Kay at http://www.rusticcottagecreations.com/ It is a beautiful website, with lots of homemade goodies. I will definately be shopping there again.
The darker soap is autumn spice, and the lighter is English Rose. They both smell divine. I have never bought homemade soap before...it will take a little will-power to use the beauties. I don't know why but I always like to "save" stuff like that. I will use it though. 1)Because I have heard so many testimonials about how nice it makes your skin feel, and 2) so I can buy more and give Kay the business! Oh yeah, and 3) I think I definately need to go buy a cute soap dish!
Blessings!
3 comments:
I save stuff like that too, I have a bowl of homemade soap in my bathroom just for looks, smells wonderful and goes good with my outhouse theme in there! LOL
AHA! I am NOT the only one!! LOL
You're such a doll to say such nice things about my soap. Thank you for posting the link to my site. You use that soap -- that's what it's for. It's a special treat just for you!!! Hugs! Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment