Friday, November 03, 2006

What to do!?


Wow! Now that I finished my last quilt I am not quite sure what to work on! Thankfully, tomorrow is Saturday and I can refresh and reorganize. I am just not one of those "superwomen" who can go, go, go! They are awesome, don't get me wrong; but I am just a laid back kind of gal.
I picked up a cross stitch project that I had started before the quilting bug bit me last year, but my eyes were just too tired for that last night.
I am excited because I joined my first fabric swap this week and mailed out my fabric yesterday. Can't wait for the return mail. I haven't figured out how to permenantly post links here, but just out the farmgirl chat on www.maryjanesfarm.com. What an AWESOME bunch of women. I met many Christian friends there too.
Well, it's off to work...reminder to self: tell the story of how my mother-in-law and myself got into quilting!

No comments: