Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Two generations of work, and it's finished!!


Seriously though, I don't know when grandma started this. She just knew I was getting into embroidery a few years back and handed it over. It took my new appreciation of aprons for me to get it finished! It was a nice little project this weekend and sparked my desire to pick up some more embroidery. I'd like to do some tea towels next.

3 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

Bonnie,
It came out really nice, are you hooked on embroidery now? I know I just love doing it. And may I return the praise and say that you also have a very nice blog.
NANCY JO

Anonymous said...

That is such a pretty apron. What a great connection to your grandma :)
Liz

Beemoosie said...

Thank you Liz!
Nancy, I had stopped doing embroidery for a while b/c I got into counted cross-stitch and sort of burned out. But doing this apron has me excited to do more projects.
Bonnie