Saturday, March 01, 2008

The Winner IS....

Patty @ http://morningramble.blogspot.com/ ! Patty, just email me your addy and I'll pop it in the mail Monday! Thank you all so much for leaving comments and joining in the fun. It was my first blog giveaway and I really enjoyed it; so much I will definitely do it again! I found more great blogs to visit, and I hope you all will come back to visit me from time to time!



By the way I was going to do this real cute with my son taking pictures of me doing the drawing wearing an apron my sweet friend Carrie made me....but the batteries in the camera were dead...lol! Oh, well!



Have a lovely weekend! And keep thinking spring all though this is what it's like here:

8 comments:

Patty said...

yahoooooooooooo ! I have only won one other thing in my entire life and that was a bag of shredded cabbage, when I was 14, so we are talking a long 40 years of never winning a thing.... Thanks so much : )

Patty said...

noticed A Year in the Maine woods as a book in your library. A favorite of mine as are several of his other books. If you get a chance, read We Took To the Woods by Loise Rich, written from the same neck of the woods as Heinrichs book.

Small City Scenes said...

Hi Bonnie,
I haven't talked atcha for awhile. I am glad you are feeling better and to let you know even though your outdoor temps are pretty cold---SPRING is just waiting to leap up and out. We seem to always have fairly mild weather. we just have gray days and lots of rain. It is in the 40's today and of course raining.
Enjoy your day. MB

Needled Mom said...

Oh...I do not like the thermostat temp that yours was reading! Brr. I am sure that spring is just around the corner. :)

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Oh Patty, congratulations sweetie! So glad you have won something much better
than a bag of shredded cabbage! Bless your heart!

Thanks for the great drawing!

2 LMZ FARMS said...

Congrats to Patty!!! Just wanted to check in on you and see how ya'll was doing. Take care and hope you and yours have a blessed day.
Laura

Mary L. Briggs said...

Cograts to the winner!!!!!!! Hope you are having a great week, Bonnie!

Aunt Jo said...

Congratulations to Patty!

I love her cabbage win. Mine was a wrench when I was 8 years old.