What was it, Wednesday that I had off. And I broke my "finish some projects before you start another" rule. I started a new bag made out of charm squares. I purchased the squares from http://www.nancysnotions.com/ I will have to see where the pattern for the bag is from to give credit where credit is due. I just seem to need these small in betweener projects to keep me going when I don't have time to really get into the big ones. Is that like sewing ADHD? If it is, I'm sure I have got it!

My side panels for the bag... I wil finish it tomorrow, as the weekend seems fairly calm. A couple of trips to school tomorrow for basketball practices and a run to the grocery store. Sunday, church first, then I'll make a cake as it is DH's birthday. Then of course we will be watching the SuperBowl and actually be interested because the NY Giants are my sons team. So have a blessed weekend and don't be shy, leave a comment!
12 comments:
I can hardly wait to see that finished bag. It looks lovely already just laying there on your machine! LOL
Blessings,
Lea
I love the colors on those squares. It's going to be a pretty bag. Have a great weekend and stay warm!
You are just a busy Beemoosie, aren't you. Of course you know ya gotta keep moving because who what will happen if you ever just STOP!!
MB
I just love Nancy's Notions! Used to watch her show every week. Your fabric is lovely.
wanted to invite you to come join the fun on my blog..I'm having another give away.
Tina
Hi Bonnie,
What a coincidence, my dh's birthday is Sunday too! My son in laws is today and in two weeks my grandsons. It's his first so that will be a major day. Lots of celebratons going on here this month.
Love that bag. you'll have to show us when it's done.
I'm anxious to see the finished bag. It is looking tooooo cute already. Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
Laura
Thats going to be a nice bag. Keep warm. Happy Sunday
Very pretty bag, love the colors! We got about 5-7 inches of snow but the sun and rapid warmth is melting it fast! Enjoy your Sunday!
That is so pretty. Thanks for stopping by and for being encouraging. I truly appreciate it. It is always nice to know that others have been where you are and have been able to go one and keep on "running"!!
Thank you for all of your comments you have made on my blog. It is nice to receive some feed back.
I will hve to check back for pics of the bag when it's finished.
Hugs
Amy
I love Nancy's Notions and watch her every Saturday on PBS.
I can't wait to see your finished bag.
You've been busy and your squares are so pretty.
Post a Comment