Have you ever met Nancy Jo? If you haven't you must. Please visit her at
http://www.nancy-jo.blogspot.com/ . She is one of my farmgirl/blogging friends and she has the biggest heart of anyone I have ever met. Looky what she did for
me!




So here my precious angel sits, among the moose!!
11 comments:
NancyJo is definitely a sweetie isn't she? She has blessed me with some beautiful surprises.
She does some very pretty stitching. Your angel is adorable and sure to do the job.
BTW, I received my box from you today and we have already looked at two of the tapes.
Hugs,
Denise
What a sweet angel, Bonnie from a talented friend. And she looks right at home among the moose.
Have a lovely evening!
Blessings,
Renie
Your lovely angel is just beautiful. She must be keeping the moose in line. That is truly a gift to cherish.
Nancy Jo "is" an angel. She has sent treasures to my mailbox a time or two! I think your new angel is gorgeous sitting in the midst of all your "moosies".
that's really sweet! so cute.
---- by the way..I've tagged you.check my blog for details. if you don't want to play along do not feel obligated.
You are right, Nancy Jo is a sweetheart! I love to see all the treasures she posts on her blog. What sweet things to send you!
...What a true blessing of a friend you have there! Such beautiful items and all from the heart - it doesn't get any better than that!
...Thank you for visiting with me today! It's always nice to meet someone new and especially one who sees life the same as I do - thru the eye of a needle! lol... ;o)
...Blessings... :o)
Nancy Jo truly is a treasure. And funny even. She cheers us all up.
Take care, MB
Lovely things from Nancy Jo! And I do love the moose family that lives there with you. Fun to see the angel right at home among them.
Oh, and thanks for your comment on my blog. It's good to know I'm not just talking to myself!
Friends are truly a blessing from the Lord! Nancy Jo is a treasure that is for sure.
Blessings,
Lea
Such great gifts! Nancy-Jo seems like a sweetheart! I know her from the boards and I read nothing but great things about her! You have some great things there! I'm jealous!!
Post a Comment