Monday, February 18, 2008

DAFFODIL DREAMIN' APRON GIVEAWAY

Well it is what we call a "mucky pup" kind of day here. It's raining, the snow is melting and it's very muddy! But I was excited to finish this apron and wanted to use it as a giveaway on my blog. All you need to do is leave a comment on this post and I will draw winner on March 1st!

40 comments:

Just Another House Wife said...

Love it, please sign me up!!

Nancy Jo said...

Hi Bon, pretty sure I need that. How cute. You are really getting good at this sewing thing.
NANCY JO

Tina Leavy said...

really cute apron. please sign me up.:0)

Needled Mom said...

What a cute apron! Wouldn't we all look so elegant cooking in that?

Unknown said...

How Cute, It would look fab. in my Country Kitchen! Please enter me :)

Anonymous said...

It is a beauty.. Please sign me up.
thanks! debra

Bee Haven Bev said...

What an adorable apron...sign me up, please!!!!

Leezard said...

Sign me up! That's such a springy apron!

Kathy said...

Oh dear me Bonnie, I would love to be the proud owner of that apron, so please sign me up and I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Kathy in Kentucky

Anonymous said...

Oh Bonnie, that is sooo cute. Please sign me up. Btw, what sports do your kids play? We are a big basketball family.

Sherone

Bekah said...

I love the ruffles at the bottom...how CuTe!!! Put my name in the hat and thanks for doing this giveaway!

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful apron and I enjoyed your site too. Please sign me up als.

Unknown said...

Oh spring, bring it on and please enter me in this cute giveaway! Thanks Bonnie!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bonnie,
That is a very pretty apron! Please sign me up I wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to own this one.
Denise
PS Did you ever get a pkg from me? The delivery confirmation doesn't come up for me online yet.
Thanks.

Jean said...

Your apron looks so springy! Beautiful!

Day4plus said...

Oh Bonnie you are so clever. Please add my name to your give-away. Thanks. MB

2 LMZ FARMS said...

I love it. Just wanted to drop in and check in on you. I don't sell my soap on the internet. Usually I just give it away. I do put some in a little shop here in town but mainly just give it to family and friends. Send me your addy.
Laura

Cordwood Cabin said...

That's so pretty, Bonnie! You always make the nicest things! I hope your mud dries up soon~we had sunshine today~but more rain on its way later this week.

R~Mary

Alpicks Treasures said...

PLease add me. I am greatful that you though of me. Thanks so much. Glad you enjoyed the day off. Take Care

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

The apron is precious. I've never heard the "mucky pup" term before, but I can certainly understand its meaning. I suppose these type of days are a necessary part of the transition to Spring. Have a great day!

Pamela... Beehind Thyme Farm & Garden said...

Oh, what a darling apron... I love, love aprons. Please add me to the give-away. I wish, I wish to win the apron. Blessings 2 you, Pamela

Bonne said...

Adorable!! A breath of Spring. count me in ;) hugs, B

Farmhouse Blessings said...

You can never have enough aprons! Just love that design.

Blessings,
Lea

Aunt Jenny said...

That apron is MORE than adorable..Please sign me up. Cute cute cute!!!

Unknown said...

I just love it!!!! PLEASE sign me up! So glad I stopped by today! Cora

momof2jrt said...

Very nice blog and I love the apron..good job

denise lantz...momof2jrt

Anonymous said...

Carrie said....

Hi cute apron! Glad to see you are having sewing time.

Angie said...

Oh, what a fabulous prize!!!! Please please please sign me up too!!! :D (It's gorgeous!!)

Patty said...

Very pretty, please sign me up !

Aunt Jo said...

How springy! Lovely apron. I'm sure someone will enjoy it.:)

Tina Leavy said...

inviting you to come join the drawings on my blog.

Unknown said...

Love love love the apron! Sign me up! Thanks for signing up on my drawing too!

Rachel

Autumn said...

OOOOOOWie! I almost missed this drawing!
I am steadily wearing out my aprons-I'd love to win this pretty one!
Enjoyed your blog-I love all the pictures!

Anonymous said...

So glad I saw this! It's beautiful! Sign me up please! Thanks!

dancing fool said...

Wow! Cute Apron!!! Sign me up, pretty please

vintagegrl

Anonymous said...

what an adorable apron! i just love the soft colors and the romantic ruffles. anyone who wears it just has to wear a smile on their face as well! have a nice day....oh, and good luck to everyone!!

Kay-The Rustic Cottage said...

It so cute! The Spring colors make me feel happy.

Hugs,
Kay

CountryintheBurbs said...

Stopping by for a chance at that BEAUTIFUL apron!! Thanks for hosting a giveaway, they are always fun!

nashbabe said...

If it's not too late,
To sign up would be great.

Hey, I'm a poet,
And didn't even know it. ROFL

Katmom said...

Beemoosie,
I love the blue & yellow fabric that you choose for this darling apron.
If it's not to late, please add my name to the giveaway.
Thanx & keep on stitchin'
hugz,
katmom~grace
>^..^<