
I've been tagged!
One of my blogging friends @ http://www.torismimi.blogspot.com/tagged me for a game.
Well, here goes. These are the RULES:Link to the person that tagged you. Which I did.Post the rules on your blog.Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 random and/or weird facts about me:
1. I love elevator music! Used to be a radio station here called WEZO...I don't know, there's just something about Led Zepplin done in "EZ" listening...
2. My house is clean, but my bedroom and car are usually a disaster. Think: teenager!
3. I have a hot pepper obsession. My dad and I used to sit and see who could eat the most without burning up! Our cat was even in on the contests! I ate them by the jarfulls when I was pregnant with #1. (She's Ok!)
4. I can handwrite better letters than e-mails; the words just flow better with pen and ink.
5. Neither my mother nor my grandmother care a lick about antiques or making things (food)from scratch....two of my favorite things.
6. I own more books than I have ever read, and I am always reading something.
7. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up!!
Ok now I will tag 7 lovely ladies:
1)Heather @
http://heathersheartfeltstitches.blogspot.com/
2)http://countryintheburbs.blogspot.com/
3)Amy Ellen @ http://lifenkansas.blogspot.com/
4)Aunt Jo @ http://auntjoscorner.blogspot.com/
5)Lainey @ http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/
6) Laura @ http://2lmzfarms.blogspot.com/
7)Allison @ http://purpleglasslover.blogspot.com/
Check all these blogs out...truly great ladies and enjoyable blogs!!
~Blessings
11 comments:
Thanks for tagging me Bonnie! I've finished mine and tagged 7 others. I hope you have a great weekend!
Hugs!
Hi! Thanks for stopping by the 'ole blawg' for a visit! I always love having new people stop by as I love meeting new bloggers. I love to quilt and sew and occasionally do a craft fair with my DIL. I love making things for my two grand kids out of fleece as they love the softness. We are a horse faimly with 5 and the possibility of one more that we are considering. We love animals and life here on the 'farm'
Now I am going to read down through your posts and get to know you a bit better! God bless!
Ahem......that's FAMILY.....can't spell first thing in the morning! lol!
Hi Bon,
You have been busy since I was here last. Seems you are getting more done since your new job, wonder why.
I saw that writing paper suitcase in the catalog and always wondered if it was a good buy. Sure looks like you got a lot of pretty papers in it, I love that catalog. Lots of pretty things.
You have so many pretty craft things too, you are quiet the quilter of late, I really should do some of that.
Have you been using your new sewing machine alot? THAT IS WHAT WAS IN THAT CHRISTMAS BOX RIGHT?
NANCY JO
NANCY JO
Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's nice to see another blog with "Moose". I explained in my blog to you but I will tell you where Moosebuyer came from. I am a buyer by trade, but also belong to the Women of the Moose, and I purchased our Lodge Moose which you see in the picture in my blog. You are a very busy woman with a full life it seems. God loves you that's for sure.
That was fun to read!! Glad your feeling better and posting! Hugs!!
Love hot peppers???? Wow. I am impressed. Isn't it interesting to read the different responses once you tag someone? I'm new to blogging and love reading other blogs. I'll be checking back for your next project. Like you, I have way too many WIPs. Ahhhh.....someday!
Ah a kindred spirit. My brother and I used to do the same with hot peppers. I just love 'em.
Thanks for tagging me! That was too fun. Made me think about my weird self! lol. Hopefully everone else who has been tagged is enjoying it too!
Hey Beemoosie! I was 18 when i got my first tattoo! LOL... You're too much!
Thanks for tagging me.
I really enjoyed reading your seven things.
Post a Comment