And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by Him. Col 3:17
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
A Gift of Love
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, I surely did. Lots of family and love and food and fun. I want to back up and show you a lovely quilt that was made for a lady that has worked in our school kitchen for 30 years. She is retiring as of Christmas vacation so another co-worker wanted to make her a quilt. I made some of the blocks, and Cathy made the rest and put it together. I loved how it came out and Lynda, our retiree, seemed to love it.
Hi Bon, What a nice gift you girls made for your friend, I bet she just loved it. Glad to hear you had a happy Christmas. I feel pretty good today, boy was I tired last night. I really did need to lay down! Been cleaning and working up in the attic today. Little warmer today as you know, so I can stand the attic. Enjoy your time off, I'm sure you will find plenty of things to use up your time, most of them fun I hope. Nancy Jo
4 comments:
Hi Bon,
What a nice gift you girls made for your friend, I bet she just loved it.
Glad to hear you had a happy Christmas. I feel pretty good today, boy was I tired last night. I really did need to lay down!
Been cleaning and working up in the attic today. Little warmer today as you know, so I can stand the attic.
Enjoy your time off, I'm sure you will find plenty of things to use up your time, most of them fun I hope.
Nancy Jo
What lovely work!
What a nice thing to do. I like the colors. I'm sure she liked it too. MB
What a pretty quilt, I love the colors, you do good work! So happy to hear you had a nice holiday, enjoy your time off and keep posting!
Post a Comment