Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day 2010




A little Earth Day Give Away!
Leave a comment on this post and I will draw a name (or two or three) next Friday.
The winner(s) will win a pair of crocheted dishcloths.
Have Fun!

7 comments:

Liz said...

Hi Bonnie,
I was just thinking about you, haven't "seen" you at "MJF"
Have a Great Earth Day and let's keep taking care of our planet. We don't own it,it is just on loan from our children!

Unknown said...

So glad to see you post again, and to offer us a giveaway too, aren't you sweet! Earth day is everyday, or should be!

Anonymous said...

Bonnie, Happy earth day to you also.. The photo of the fountain with the trash in it speaks volumes! Thanks for posting it. Robin ... One Crafty Bugger

Beemoosie said...

Ladies YOU ALL win!!! I am so happy this stayed small so I can send you all a pair of dishcoths!! Yipee!
Now Sue, I have your addy; but Liz and Robin will have to send me theirs. If you found this from the MJF...email me from there!!
Thanks for visiting!!
XXXOOO

~~Mikki Jo said...

I was so glad I stopped by for a visit. I so hope you start blogging again, I know I got in a slump myself probably due to the same reason you did. It's been hard to concentrate on much of anything but I have begun to take solace in my writing once again. Blessings to you my heart friend.

Small City Scenes said...

Hi Bonnie, how ya doing?
Yes, as Sue said--Earth day should be everyday!!
Drop me a line someday or sooner. LOL!! MB

Nishant said...

I come to your blog first i and would like come again and again.
Adsense Alternative