Friday, January 02, 2009

Updates...

So what has been going on with all of you? You all know I am adjusting to the working world. Not that I didn't work before. The school cafeteria and the teacher's aide position were both real work, just not so many hours and lots of time off. MaryBeth made a funny comment about how my family must be fine b/c I mentioned new camera and computer! Gosh, that IS awful!! My daughter turned 16 two weeks ago. I didn't think it would bother me, but I have to put it right out of my mind, so I guess it does sorta make me blue. DH has been super dad being the one who works right in town and gets out right at 3:00. He picks up and drops off the kids to sports practices and has the meals started when I get home at 5:00. He is dreamy!

Mandi May is a comedy routine on four legs!!
We were told dogs love their crates...nobody told her. She will lay on top of it and watch out the window, but to get in it is a whole other story. She spreads all four legs out like a cat!!
Tomorrow we are going as a family to see Marley and Me. I know I am going to bawl at the end, but DH wants to see it and told me to bring the hankies. I let you know how I do!!

So good to hear from you all!
~Blessings

4 comments:

Vanessa Cole said...

The holidays are over;
January is here.
Just stopping in
To wish you A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Vanessa

Aunt Jo said...

I'm so glad you're back! {{hugs}}

Farmhouse Blessings said...

I always love when you get a chance to post. I know it must be so difficult to balance your schedule. Seems I struggle even though I rarely leave home!

Your note & card meant the world to me. Thank you so much! Wouldn't be nice just to share a cup tea at the kitchen table?

Sound like Mandy Mae needs lesson from Napoleon. He really loves his crate. He enters it at around 7pm and doesn't come out until 7am unless we really coax him. Of course, he has a nice cozy quilt inside to entice him!

Hope this new year brings you lots of joy,
Lea

Unknown said...

I LOVE that face!! So happy to find you back! HUGS!!