My mother had one similar to this that she always put a blue light through that hole in the back...

I loved this sleigh and reindeer, kind of that cutesy 50's look I think. Size wise I don't know that they go together~definitely be using some of that reindeer magic to pull THAT sleigh! But they were sold together!

I found some more goodies, but I'll save them for another day. It's quite cold here today so I think I'll snuggle down in front of the fire with a good book while the boys watch football!
~Blessings
5 comments:
Great finds, lucky you! Sending you bunches of blessings for the new year!
Oh Bonnie, glad you are back.
Thrifting is always fun although I haven't been lately. My house is stuffed and I need 'naw-thing'. HA!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!
BTW-how was the movie? MB
Thanks for commenting on my blog--great finds at the thrift store. Have a great day. Julie
Bon,
Glad to see that you had time to fit in a little thrifting. I went today. First time in a while. I don't think a person should go to long without thrifting, its not healthy.
NANCY JO
Oh how nice! One of my favorite things is quiet time to treasure hunt. You found some really nice things. Love the way those little deer are standing.
Blessings,
Lea
Post a Comment