Saturday, September 22, 2007



Thank you all so much for your well wishes and congratulations! I just wanted to pop in before DD's jv soccer game this afternoon. (we had a modified football game this AM!)

I still love my job! A gift from God! I even love doing homework. Most of all I've been very careful to listen to the students. I am in a room with 8 children in the afternoon. I usually work with the 3 ninth graders on vocabulary, but occasionally I get to work with the older students too. Most of them like to share little bits and pieces of themselves if you'll listen.

I went to my first pep rally in 17 years on Friday....quite the experience! I was covered with silly string by the end of it! No wonder the teachers don't sit with the students!

Well I have to run! Hope you are all doing well!

~Blessings!

10 comments:

Brightmeadowfarms said...

It's a gift to be thankful as you are!

I stopped by to alert you to a contest on my blog at http://brightmeadowfarms.blogspot.com/2007/09/contest-apple-pie-border.html

2 LMZ FARMS said...

So glad that you are enjoying your job. Hope you and yours have a blessed evening.
Laura

Melzie said...

I am just catching up...I am so happy to read you love your job! I am jealous LOL I want a job that I love too! Praies for HIM working it out for you ;) xoxo melzie

Gretchen said...

What a breath of fresh air you are to these young adults. They are so blessed to have you working with and going deeper--caring for--them. God sure opened the right door, didn't He?! xxxooogretchen

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

A job that you love is never a "job"... it's a blessing indeed. I am very happy for you.

Day4plus said...

Good for you Bonnie, jumping right in and being part of these young persons lives. Isn't it such a good feeling when they accept you. MB

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

Hello Bonnie!
Looks like you've had a busy summer too! It sure has gone by fast. Time to get geared up for our long NY winter!
Congratulations! on your new job. I'm so happy to hear that you are enjoying the very interesting and exciting journey our great God has you on! To Him be the Glory!
Blessings to You! Claudia O.

TO BECOME said...

It is so good to hear that you are enjoying your job. Hope you have a wonderful day. connie from Texas

Tina Leavy said...

glad that your job is bringing you much happiness. hope you have a great week.

Beach Girl said...

Hey Bonnie~

Catching up after a stress break. I'm so happy for you in your new job!

Vanessa