Boy I've missed you all! Thank you so much for all your well wishes. I wasn't sick last week, but I sure didn't have a whole lot of energy. Very little was accomplished last week though. I did get to go see that sweet little baby of my girlfriend's. He is a cutie patootie...and so little! I haven't seen a babe so little in a LONG time. My DD has big plans of baby sitting and having him tag along and such; I think SHE was surprised at how little he is!If you have never visited http://www.maryjanesfarm.com/ please do. It's worth your time. I have met some of the sweetest ladies on Mary Janes forum. Two of those aprons on that peg shelf are from dear farmgirl friends. And mail....I just love getting mail. Christmas and Valentine's I participated in card exchanges and had so much fun. But I am just tickled at how many notes and cards I get "just because". And I love sitting down and writing back. I keep cards in baskets around my sewing area. Every once in a while I put them in my scrapbook. I took the time to do that on one of my off days.
Oh, and here is Baby Mario's first page in my book!
LOL! I'm not really a scrapbooker. I just can't throw out a card.
I won't even discuss that August is quickly slipping away; but I did get two projects in the house accomplished that needed to be done before I go back to w**k! You know, those rooms that needed to be hulled out and rearranged. Cleaned out the front porch which is the toy room. Not many toys the kids play with anymore. Now what to do with all the toys?? Yesterday I cleaned my room (EVERYTHING gets thrown in there) and made a table topper for my bedside table. That sounds too glamorous....I sandwiched and stitched in the ditch a top I found at an antique store! I'll take a picture today after I do the binding. Because that is what I am doing today....sewing!!
Hope everyone is safe and sound, I know the weather all over the country is pretty extreme right now. Drop a line and tell me what you've been up too!
~Blessings
2 comments:
HI BON,
Oh NO, its just about time for school to start, where did the summer go?? Are you ready to go back or would you rather not? I know I'M ALWAYS SURPRISED WHEN PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE READY TO GO BACK. Must be something wrong with me.
Glad you are feeling better, and sounds like you have been getting lots done the last week. TOYS, well some I keep, some I give away to whoever can use them. Some go to charity. The two youngest Grands are six now so all the baby toys are gone.
Off to take my oldest Grand daughter to her new JR.HIGH to pick up info that she needs. How time zooms by. Seems like she was just a toddler a minute ago.
Watch out for wild moose.
NANCY JO
Boy, it seems like the time has passed so quickly. Hope you get everything done that you had wanted to get done. Have a happy day. connie from Texas
Post a Comment