Sunday, July 22, 2007

MIA

Wow! It's been a while, eh? I've really missed you all! Thanks for hanging in there! I can't believe how busy summer can get! I do love it though. I have got pictures to share! Hurray! With a little bit of ingenuity I came up with a way to get them on the computer...seeing as my cord just doesn't seem to work (and I have broken down to spend the money on a new one), I thought hey, maybe my chip fits in DD's camera! And PTL, it does!



Tons of pictures to show...so some will go on Beemoosies picture diary. I'll start with the oldest first and work my way up to vacation up North last week. It was a beautiful week on the lake, fishing, sightseeing and playing games. But I'll save that for a little later.



First I'll show you the (small) quilt I made for my BF's first little one on the way. They are a fishing and camping family too, just so happened some moose made it on the quilt!

Glad to be back, more updates soon!

5 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

HI BON,
Well of course I missed you, we all did. Just figured you were doing all the summer things and so glad to not be working that you got a little delirious with freedom! Will be checking out your pictures, and that is a very cute little quilt.
NANCY JO

Tracy said...

You have been missed! Love this little quilt, and I can't wait to see the rest of your pics!

Tina Leavy said...

missed you. the quilt is darling..your friend will like it.

Little Penpen said...

Yay! you are back! I have missed you, checking on you often. I love the little quilt you made. Can't wait to see more pic's.

Gretchen said...

What a sweet quilt for that little one! Great color choices!