And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by Him. Col 3:17
And some Thanksgiving
And some surprise gifties from Nancy Jo!
Looks like it has been perfect too. I love the purse.
Your welcomed Bon!!!
As the tag says "Enjoy the ride". MB
looks like things are happy your way! Love the Nancy Jo gifts!
Thank you for stopping by on my blog! So glad to meet you. I was thrilled to find a fellow quilter and sister-in-Christ. Will be visiting your blog regularly!
Isn't Nancy Jo just the sweetest? I love that gal!Lea
I love the purse. Adsense Alternative
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Looks like it has been perfect too. I love the purse.
Your welcomed Bon!!!
As the tag says "Enjoy the ride". MB
looks like things are happy your way! Love the Nancy Jo gifts!
Thank you for stopping by on my blog! So glad to meet you. I was thrilled to find a fellow quilter and sister-in-Christ. Will be visiting your blog regularly!
Isn't Nancy Jo just the sweetest? I love that gal!
Lea
I love the purse.
Adsense Alternative
Post a Comment