On the way home tonight I had the radio on and the traffic guy was talking about backups on this expressway and an accident on this street and oh yes, expect delays if you are headed in that direction. And look, HERE is my ride home!! My ride now is about 20 to 25 minutes depended on how heavy my foot is that day. I used to be 5 minutes from work, 10 if there was traffic confusion at the monument. So yeah, my drive is a bit longer, I've decided that it has actually been a blessing. I see things I haven't taken the time to look at in many years.
Fields, blue skies, sunrises & sunsets, animals; Gods awesome creation that is there for our enjoyment. He's reminded me to be grateful for it and take the time to take it in.

My hope for you whether you stay at home, have a beautiful drive or even an aggravating bumper to bumper drive, is that you find the beauty and peace that God offers us each day!
~Blessings
6 comments:
It is awesome to see all the beauty around us each day. How blessed we are!
I must agree, we are blessed! I love to just gaze out at all the beauty, such a gift!
Hi Bon,
Always a good thing when you don't have to drive in crazy traffic. Looks like a real pretty drive you have going for you.
Today is the flip flop day. 55 out and I had lots of windows opened this morning while I was cleaning.
nancy jo
Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog, sorry I couldn't respond privately but you have your settings at no reply.
Isn't it amazing to see the blessings that a change in our perspective opens up? Yes, we farmgirls are extra blessed!
Smiles,
Lea
Bonnie ~
What a beautiful drive home you have! I would love it too:)
Thanks for visiting my blog and please come back soon.
CathyJean
Post a Comment