Thursday, May 01, 2008

Hey! I'm Here!!!

Phew! Time does fly when I go back to work after a two week break!! I love the time off, but getting back in the "groove" of work takes some doing sometimes.

I have a potpourri of stuff to share since I finally got some pictures ready, so I'll start and see how far I get!!

Ok, get your hankies out girls; I have to show pictures of the last quilt Jasmine helped me with about a week before she passed away. I came to a stand still on a bigger project and came a cross some strips DS had made and never finished for 4H. I decided to finish it up for him and my helper had to be right in the middle. Boy do I miss her every day!


I also have some goodies here I'd like to share. Some of that "Farmgirl Friendship" I've been gushing about! Here is a tea towel made by Tori's Mimi:
And an adorable apron made by Cinnamongirl Carrie:

I love those Hens and Chicks!!

Aunt Jo sent me a lovely handmade pillow. Looks like she "knew" I have a bit of Americana in my living room!
I love to sit back and look at my treasures from friends and think of ways to bless them back!

I think I'll close for now, but I have more to share another day! Make sure you stop by and say hello!

~Blessings!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you find your goove again! lol Loved all the goodies! Will you get another dog anytime? It's hard I know, but sure does ease the pain, esp. if you rescue one. Blessings and hugs!

Nancy Jo said...

Hi Bon,
Glad to see a new post, I check now and again.
Yes, you gotta love those farmgirl gifts. I look around here and just can't believe all the nice things I have received from girls I have never seen.
Hey we should be able to get plants next week, looks like we will be above any freezing temps.
NANCY JO

Tina Leavy said...

lovely items!

Angie said...

Oh Moosie, thank you so much for the 'hug' you gave me...Lord knows I did need it!! :) And seeing as your sweet 'shadow' crossed the Rainbow Bridge, I know you need a hug AND a shoulder---so please cry on mine. I dread the day...yet I know it will be sooner rather than later as my 'boys' are 12 and 13 now.

Your 'mailbox sunshine' goodies are all lovely!! :) Happy May Day!

Needled Mom said...

It is so difficult to get beyond the loss of a loving pet.

Your rocker looks so charming. Great farmgirl gifts.

Have a good weekend.

Renie Burghardt said...

Bonnie,

Loved the photos of your goodies. The rocker looks nice with that pillow. And that's a sweet picture of Jasmine. I'm sure she is still with you in spirit.

Enjoyed seeing all your goodies. Have a wonderful weekend!

Renie

Day4plus said...

Glad you're back, Bonnie. Aren't farmgirl friends just the best. Keep smiling. MB

Grand Life said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comments. I enjoy visiting yours regularly. A friend and I (o.k., mostly the friend) made and gave our newlyweds a beautiful "Around the World" quilt. I plan to post a picture soon. Have a great week.
Judy

Little Penpen said...

Great gifts... you must feel so loved! Don't you just love going to the mailbox for stuff like that?

Farmhouse Blessings said...

What pretty treasures! Love that little quilt. It is precious.

Smiles,
Lea

Tina Leavy said...

thank you for having joined the blog a thon fun.
Tina